cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Asus now denying code

JayKayAsus
Level 7
Been waiting over 6 weeks now for the code. In the asus redemption area it says "The registration submitted successfully. Please find ASUS code in your mail box."

Contacted:
servicecenter_am@asus.com - replied telling me that asus have nothing to do with this and i need to contact nvidia or the shop i purchased the card from
oppromotion@asus.com - replied and said to contact rog_forum@asus.com
rog_forum@asus.com - sent email weeks ago, never got a reply

The latest communication is from servicecenter_am@asus.com They are now the only ones replying, and they are flat out telling me that they will not supply a code, and i need to contact nvidia or my retailer, as this promotion has nothing to do with them.

I've kept all emails in the loop, and yet oppromotion@asus.com and rog_forum@asus.com never reply. How can this be escalated? I'm thinking the only option now is the department of fair trading?
1 REPLY 1

Silvestrae
Level 7
Im in the exact same position.
I tried to redeem 5/6 weeks ago, got directed to email rog_forum@asus.com, no reply.
I even facebook messaged the asus ROG teams page and after saying the will investigate for me, i ended up being blocked.
I'm honestly at a loss and dont know what to do. I dont want to give up, but i guarantee thats what they would like me to do.