cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Clean Format gl502vsk with w10 pro ?

Plaayer
Level 7
Hello, how i make a clean format at gl 502 vsk?
I buy an w10 pro original key and when i try to format, i boot, delete older windows, delete the disk, fresh start but cant put my serial number. How i make a clean install?
4 REPLIES 4

TX2000
Level 8
if you are trying to install windows 10 pro, you have to install windows with the win10 pro iso. if you are trying to enter a pro serial on a home version it wont work

No Man, u fonte understand.

I download the w10pro isso from Microsoft, when i try tô put, the windows dont make a clean install, It just start , formar, but, i cant put serial, Just start to configuration.

Plaayer wrote:
No Man, u fonte understand.

I download the w10pro isso from Microsoft, when i try tô put, the windows dont make a clean install, It just start , formar, but, i cant put serial, Just start to configuration.

You don't need to type in the serial number. It's "built in" into the BIOS. Windows will activate automatically.

Backup all your stuff and restart the laptop. Once it boots up, delete the system partition and start from scratch.

toronto699
Level 13
Be Sure To Copy Your Esupport Folder , You Will Need it To Reinstall The original Asus Drivers And Software For your gl 502 vsk , This Is Very Important ,