cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 installation problem on Windows 10 1909

recon_camo
Level 7
Hi.
I have a problem with installation of AI Suite 3. When i run setup the error occures. Error message is "An error occured while launching the setup. The remote procedure call failed."

Installiation process continues but the same error message occures several times for each element in AI Suite components list (DIP 4. EZ Update, System Info, e.t.c.)
I tried to install several versions of AI Suite, newest, oldest, even for other mobo models, but the same error ocuures every time.
Motherboard model: ASUS x99 Deluxe
Windows 10 ver.: 1909
I saw AI Suite 3 properly working on ASUS x99 A-II with Win10 1803, so I am sure there is a way to install it somehow on 1909.

!!! I need help 😞 !!!
2 REPLIES 2

katlani
Level 9
Seems like it was already posted here:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?114075-Asus-Aura-and-suite-III-Installation-Problem

I guess if you have it installed on an older code-based version of Windows and its migrating into the new one, it would run successfully though when trying to freshly install it on 1903/1909 code base (its the same one), it will fail, including future updates to the software.

Anyone from ASUS looking into this?
Sometimes i ask myself why bother ask if none from ASUS really checks into this "community" forum.

katlani wrote:
Seems like it was already posted here:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?114075-Asus-Aura-and-suite-III-Installation-Problem

I guess if you have it installed on an older code-based version of Windows and its migrating into the new one, it would run successfully though when trying to freshly install it on 1903/1909 code base (its the same one), it will fail, including future updates to the software.

Anyone from ASUS looking into this?
Sometimes i ask myself why bother ask if none from ASUS really checks into this "community" forum.

It really is. It is strange that Google haven't found a link to this topic.
Thank you.