New ROGer Array

AI Suite 3 installation problem on Windows 10 1909

Hi.
    I have a problem with installation of AI Suite 3. When i run setup the error occures. Error message is "An error occured while launching the setup. The remote procedure call failed."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	83537

Installiation process continues but the same error message occures several times for each element in AI Suite components list (DIP 4. EZ Update, System Info, e.t.c.)
    I tried to install several versions of AI Suite, newest, oldest, even for other mobo models, but the same error ocuures every time.
    Motherboard model: ASUS x99 Deluxe
    Windows 10 ver.: 1909
    I saw AI Suite 3 properly working on ASUS x99 A-II with Win10 1803, so I am sure there is a way to install it somehow on 1909.

!!! I need help !!!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Seems like it was already posted here:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...lation-Problem

I guess if you have it installed on an older code-based version of Windows and its migrating into the new one, it would run successfully though when trying to freshly install it on 1903/1909 code base (its the same one), it will fail, including future updates to the software.

Anyone from ASUS looking into this?
    Sometimes i ask myself why bother ask if none from ASUS really checks into this "community" forum.
    Last edited by katlani; 12-22-2019 at 08:10 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    Seems like it was already posted here:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...lation-Problem

I guess if you have it installed on an older code-based version of Windows and its migrating into the new one, it would run successfully though when trying to freshly install it on 1903/1909 code base (its the same one), it will fail, including future updates to the software.

Anyone from ASUS looking into this?
    Sometimes i ask myself why bother ask if none from ASUS really checks into this "community" forum.
    It really is. It is strange that Google haven't found a link to this topic.
    Thank you.