cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with armory crate just formated pc gpu aura not updating.

isolye
Level 7
these are the devices that should be compatible with armory crate
Asus Strix GTX 1070
Asus z390-f Strix gaming

Just formatted pc and installed crate. Updated everything else in the software, but this is not going away
clicked on update and when it's just about done it stops in its tracks and doesn't let it finish. tried to check for updates and restarted pc a dozen times.
What could be wrong?? It's very frustrating.
Also, the GPU lights don't sync with the motherboard until the pc is on. I would like that the lights are synced at all times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I took this time to post here as I couldn't figure out the issue by myself.

2 REPLIES 2

Re
Level 10
isolye wrote:
these are the devices that should be compatible with armory crate
Asus Strix GTX 1070
Asus z390-f Strix gaming

Just formatted pc and installed crate. Updated everything else in the software, but this is not going away
clicked on update and when it's just about done it stops in its tracks and doesn't let it finish. tried to check for updates and restarted pc a dozen times.
What could be wrong?? It's very frustrating.
Also, the GPU lights don't sync with the motherboard until the pc is on. I would like that the lights are synced at all times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I took this time to post here as I couldn't figure out the issue by myself.

these updates issues are mostly asus server issues u just have to wait. And it is normal the devices will sync if windows is loaded because the profile is saved on ur windows drive

marti77
Level 9
Armory crate aura didnt work for me either so i waited for the aura 1.07.79 to get it working with latest windows 1909 uppdate.