cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Not Working

Dicehunter
Level 10
Up until yesterday Aura was working fine, All my RGB items, Motherboard, Attached RGB strip etc... had custom colours, As of today Aura isn't working, I have no clue why, Nothing has been updated, Windows didn't do any update, Drivers are all around a month old.

I uninstalled Aura, Got rid of any traces of it and reinstalled, Still the same problem "Aura service is currently unavailable" so I then uninstalled it again, Got rid of all traces and downloaded and installed Armoury Crate, Same situation, It doesn't work, I tried updating the Crate software as it shows there is an update but it doesn't do anything, Upon clicking "update" it shows it is updating and then simply stops.

I have a spare 60GB SSD so I thought it may be a Windows problem, I installed a fresh copy of Windows onto it and the same problem with Aura and then afterwards with Crate.

I have never used such unstable and buggy software as Asus software, Anyone had these problems before and did you find a fix to Asus' buggy software ?

0 REPLIES 0