cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Service Not Available

Dicehunter
Level 10
Just built a friends computer for him i.e Maximus XI Hero, 9700K etc... Installed Windows, All needed drivers i.e motherboard, GPU, Latest Windows updates and as usual Aura doesn't work, I've tried uninstalling, Doing a fresh Windows install and installing Aura before anything else and it always shows the same damn thing, Why is Asus software so buggy ? Even Armoury Crate refuses to update.

5 REPLIES 5

Re
Level 10
Use Armoury Crate install it with the latest webinstaller and wait the updates will come slowly. But uninstall Aura*

Re@per wrote:
Use Armoury Crate install it with the latest webinstaller and wait the updates will come slowly. But uninstall Aura*

I've tried that, Still nothing, I've tried updating Crate but it fails halfway through.

marti77
Level 9
Latest asus aura 1.07.79 works again with win 10 1909 build
I know its a buggy software and earlier this yer a had to do a clean windows install to get it working.

marti77 wrote:
Latest asus aura 1.07.79 works again with win 10 1909 build
I know its a buggy software and earlier this yer a had to do a clean windows install to get it working.

No it does not.

I have literally tried EVERY fix that is posted on online, and I mean EVERY fix. I have tried 4 different versions of Aura, I have tried Crate, I have wiped and reinstalled.

LITERALLY EVERY ****ING FIX THERE IS.

NOTHING WORKS!

ICUE is useless if Aura doesn't work. Compatibility from Cosair means absolutely jack **** at this point.

ASUS if you want some friendly ****ing advice, stay the **** away from software development. Your **** is literally worse than a windows update, and I don't make that comparison lightly or lack there of as the case may have it.

Microsoft has had 20 years to prefect the bull**** alpha quality bull**** they call Windows Updates, and you surpassed them in less than 1/2 that time.

Good ****ing job morons. Thanks for making me blow hundreds of dollars on **** that doesn't work.

FlukeLSX wrote:
No it does not.

I have literally tried EVERY fix that is posted on online, and I mean EVERY fix. I have tried 4 different versions of Aura, I have tried Crate, I have wiped and reinstalled.

LITERALLY EVERY ****ING FIX THERE IS.

NOTHING WORKS!

ICUE is useless if Aura doesn't work. Compatibility from Cosair means absolutely jack **** at this point.

ASUS if you want some friendly ****ing advice, stay the **** away from software development. Your **** is literally worse than a windows update, and I don't make that comparison lightly or lack there of as the case may have it.

Microsoft has had 20 years to prefect the bull**** alpha quality bull**** they call Windows Updates, and you surpassed them in less than 1/2 that time.

Good ****ing job morons. Thanks for making me blow hundreds of dollars on **** that doesn't work.

was they holding a gun to your head