cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI Lan Driver won't install even with armoury crate disabled.

porterballs
Level 7
Hello I grabbed the lan driver of the asus driver website for my board, and no matter what I do everytime I click install it does nothing.
Armoury crate is disabled in the BIOS but for what ever reason the lan driver refuses to install, any tips? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

BigJohnny
Level 13
Have you tried getting it from vendor directly or Station Drivers?
Typically the only thing I bother with from ASUS website are drivers/software that cant be had anywhere else. Seems they never update the drivers or when they do they are still a few generations behind.

Which MXi are you running? Or do they all have the same Lan onboard?

sgtboost
Level 7
I too noticed the setup package seems broken. Same behavior - click setup and then nothing happens.

Batman1982
Level 7
It works. When you look in the Folder Manager and click asus.exe then it will be grey for 1 or 2 seconds. In this time he installs the driver. ( Same on Wlan driver)
I think it was broken until i make a new install of win 10. Then under network devices shows nothing( i install win without network connection, put cable off )After double click the lan driver was there.
When you install win with a active network connection then you get the latest driver automatically i think, sonis nothing more to do.
When you click in device manager on the intel adapter you will see that the latest driver is installed.***