cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenith Extreme Alpha - AURA constantly fails

Aje
Level 7
Hi,

I think I'm about to RMA my entire rig as the AURA sync just keeps failing randomly. It doesn't matter if I use Armory Crate or AURA, devices keeps disappearing and the light controls just randomly picks different colors, or simply stops working at all.

Most of the time I simply can't open AURA. Nothing happens while clicking on the icon. I reinstall, and if I'm lucky it starts working again. But then after 2-4 weeks, it stops randomly again. "AuraService is currently unavailable." is a classic popup.

Judging by other forums I'm not the only one with issues. It appears that ASUS software team sort of left this one out...

Spending $5000+ on a rig I expect it to work as advertised. It does not. Hardware in itself is compatible and fully functional. Aura lightning is not.

Any ideas?

Regards
Andreas
1 REPLY 1

osypets
Level 7
Aje wrote:
Hi,

I think I'm about to RMA my entire rig as the AURA sync just keeps failing randomly. It doesn't matter if I use Armory Crate or AURA, devices keeps disappearing and the light controls just randomly picks different colors, or simply stops working at all.

Most of the time I simply can't open AURA. Nothing happens while clicking on the icon. I reinstall, and if I'm lucky it starts working again. But then after 2-4 weeks, it stops randomly again. "AuraService is currently unavailable." is a classic popup.

Judging by other forums I'm not the only one with issues. It appears that ASUS software team sort of left this one out...

Spending $5000+ on a rig I expect it to work as advertised. It does not. Hardware in itself is compatible and fully functional. Aura lightning is not.

Any ideas?

Regards
Andreas

ASUS is growing money now and not caring any support. We need to wait when their cashflow will go to the competitors and in that time they remember about users support. Every growing company go through this...*