cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of Thor Power-Supplies

shadowlife1974
Level 7
Hello and Happy New Year all.

I have an ALL ROG build going, but one thing I am still missing is the Thor Power Supply. I cannot find these in stock ANYWHERE and no one seems to know if or when they will be back in stock. Been looking for over a month now. I am having similar trouble finding Seasonic Prime power-supplies. Can anyone provide any insight as to when/if the Thor PSUs will be available again, or if I should start looking into a different brand of PSU?
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
If you want to maintain the ROG theme you might consider painting, vinyl, or designing a shroud for the PSU, then you can just get whatever works.

CableMod allows you to order custom sleeved cables to match your components as well.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
If you want to maintain the ROG theme you might consider painting, vinyl, or designing a shroud for the PSU, then you can just get whatever works.

CableMod allows you to order custom sleeved cables to match your components as well.

Well I had considered that with another PSU, but the problem is that the high end ones I am looking out are also out-of-stock. I am running up against a deadline to return the other components if any one of the them is not working. I really don't feel like going through a nighmarish RMA process this early on if I can avoid it. I will NOT use a cheaper lower quality PSU due to previous experiences of that resulting in a fried computer.

On another note, seeing some of the problems with Aura Sync, and Asus' support issues in general(I had a real headache of a support experience in early 2019 with Asus support), I think I will probably nix the ROG aura Sync theme and just go more simple with parts from a different brand.

kx11
Level 7
try Lazada , they have tons of stock but they don't ship outside Singapore so find a way to ship out of Singapore to you