cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX FUSION USB dongle replacement

eldrie1903
Level 7
Hello, i have a ROG Strix Fusion Wireless headset and i have lost its USB dongle nowadays, i have been finding the dongle but it is impossible and now i cant use my headset anymore. So i came here to ask if there are any solutions for my situation or the dongle replacment.

I live in VietNam

Thanks so much for helping
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
***Thread moved per service inquiry sub-forum rules***

According to the former forum administrator the dongle is not available separately for sale:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103900-Replacement-USB-Dongle-for-ROG-Strix-Wireless-Gamin...

But you might check Ebay because people who have broken headsets may sell the dongle.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hey, I recently bought a used ROG Gladius 2 wireless mouse used from Amazon and they sent me a usb receiver for a Fusion headset, somehow. You aren't by some remote chance the person who originally returned that with the wrong receiver are you? I am having a hell of a time finding a receiver for the mouse and I have no use for the Fusion receiver.

tchesket wrote:
Hey, I recently bought a used ROG Gladius 2 wireless mouse used from Amazon and they sent me a usb receiver for a Fusion headset, somehow. You aren't by some remote chance the person who originally returned that with the wrong receiver are you? I am having a hell of a time finding a receiver for the mouse and I have no use for the Fusion receiver.

I DM'd you, Imma shoot you one more cause I forget to include my email