Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

The tower or case should be connected to the argb header of your motherboard (which you have?)

New ROGer Array

Yes i do have that. Other times it detects my tower when i go through this whole install procedure other times it doesnt detect my keyboard properly so i don't think its a hardware issue its definently something to do with armor crate. But ya i do have a cable that connects the front of my desktop lighting to the board.

New ROGer Array

Just reformated again and have a clean slate dont know what to do should i try armoury crate yet again to keep my tubo boost or try running my computer without armory crate and have no control over lighting and the turbo and stuff?

New ROGer Array

Reinstalled armoury again after a new format everything is detected fine but as soon as i do the updates in armoury crate my desktop disappears in aura sync device list so i loose the option to sync my tower to my keyboard but ive had enough with this garbage software gonna just leave it as it is run the keyboard on aura sync rainbow and my tower on just rainbow and whatever since my turbo profile seems to run fine not much else i can do sick and tired of reformating and reinstalling armoury crate and hoping it works. WORST SOFTWARE EVER!!! i have dealt with computers for years but never seen software this broken in my life.

New ROGer Array

FINALLY FIXED IT!!!!!! i ended up downloading the aura sync from the asus downloads page from this website here i went into the lighting service folder and ran the auraservicesetup installer i did not uninstall anything just ran the installer once it was done restarted my computer now all my devices are all showing up and syncing properly.
    Last edited by georgep001; 01-05-2020 at 04:19 PM. Reason: mispelling

I'm glad you got it fixed. Seems their webpage has the same coders as their software.

It goes down more than a hooker's head in the backseat of a car.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER_K View Post
    I'm glad you got it fixed. Seems their webpage has the same coders as their software.

It goes down more than a hooker's head in the backseat of a car.
    HAHAHA so true so true.

New ROGer Array

Just a new update i guess armor crate updated something and it screwed up my lighting again so ya im done with this gonna reformat and never install another asus product again. Going to try intel auto tuning utility for ocing my cpu and see what i can do for my gpu. ill just control the lights threw asus aura if that works if not **** it. Its pretty rediculous and sad at this point ASUS cant make a piece of software that works properly.

I just get a blank page on Armoury crate for my board controls. If I open Aura sync I'm greeted with an Auraservice not available. 2 out of 2 not working for me. Asus sure is silent on all these issues.

New ROGer Array areserhat PC Specs
    areserhat PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix X570 E
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 3700x
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2933MHZ
    Graphics Card #1Rog StrixRx580
    MonitorAOC C24G1
    Storage #1Samsung M2 970 250gb
    Storage #2Samsung M2 970 Plus 500gb
    CPU CoolerRog Ryujin 240
    CaseCorsair Crystal 680x
    Power SupplyRog Strix 750W PSU
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinium
    Mouse Rog Gladius Origin
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QCK Prism
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533 White
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 Rog Terminal
    Accessory #2 Rog Led Strips

Asus should make an announcment or troubleshootings for this problems. But they kept in silence and people are googling all the day for finding a solution about their problems and day by day these people are going to be disgusting about asus brand.

Even in this forums no Asus GM or software people replying this topics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast