cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryuo screen flash issue

Gofran
Level 8
i have installed armoury crate but screen flash randomly on selecting image and when selecting temp or other setinng keeps flashing any one else with same issue ?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1213148082831011841
12 REPLIES 12

Gofran
Level 8
So it seems firmware related issue when installing 0204 firmware screen starts to flash or flikker

When going back the issue is resolved only i can not use 180c on armoury crate

_Prophet_
Level 8
Gofran wrote:
i have installed armoury crate but screen flash randomly on selecting image and when selecting temp or other setinng keeps flashing any one else with same issue ?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1213148082831011841

I'm pretty sure the screen flash is built in to protect the screen from burn in. The Ryuo 240 had issues with burn-in before a screen flash was integrated.

_Prophet_ wrote:
I'm pretty sure the screen flash is built in to protect the screen from burn in. The Ryuo 240 had issues with burn-in before a screen flash was integrated.

for me it happens every 2 or 3 seconds quick flash

Gofran wrote:
for me it happens every 2 or 3 seconds quick flash

Same here, Also noticed my PC isint recognizing my AIO as an external drive. Same for everyone else? Not sure why they did that in the first place

orlandofuriosoo wrote:
Same here, Also noticed my PC isint recognizing my AIO as an external drive. Same for everyone else? Not sure why they did that in the first place

oh yeah here to no external device

Gofran wrote:
oh yeah here to no external device

I just downgraded back to 107 and back to the normal aura live dash software. I ended up getting burn in on my aio screen even with the screen changing constantly to show my pc temps and volt display so a half second flicker isint gunna prevent that if icons that are on 5 seconds at a time are burning in. Plus the armoury crate software is seamless but i cant have any setting but static without my Cpu usage going up to 10%. till they fix all that ill leave my stuff be. bad enough i had to system restore it since it doesnt uninstall everything

orlandofuriosoo wrote:

Mine never registered as an external drive. I don't think it was ever supposed to register as an external drive. Just download the drivers from Asus website.

Gofran
Level 8
Hmm its sad to hear i am seeing today that corsair icue works with asus maybe this wil be start for better

Grischkow
Level 8
same here after update fw to 0204