cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Suite 2 - Windows 10 1909 - Pop up at start up - A-Volute_3D_Sound_Experts

RaffieKol
Level 10
Is there anyway to get rid of this annoying pop-up at start up every freakin time I start my PC. My Knowledge in PC's is fair and I have tried alot of work around's that dont work I know it has to do with getting the drivers signed or something like that.

But everytime I start my PC I have to give it permission to start Sonic Studio 2.

So maybe Asus can release some new signed drivers to help us older z170 users out.

This is the pop-up

4 REPLIES 4

davemon50
Level 11
Annoying, isn't it? I had the same issue when I updated to 1909. It would be nice if Asus would update the SSII driver they gave us. Fat chance.

However, in order to solve the issue you posted above, you can go to the file that is shown in the UAC dialogue above, rt-click on it, then go to Properties > Compatibility tab, and go to the bottom and click on "Change Settings for All Users". At the bottom of that new dialogue check the option for "Run this program as an Administrator", and then OK to all that. When you reboot you won't see it again.

You will need Administrator privileges on your login credentials in order to make this change.

If I remember correctly my SSII desktop launcher icon disappeared for me after I did that, so I had to copy that one over from the Start menu. Give it all a shot and let us know if it worked out for you.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
Annoying, isn't it? I had the same issue when I updated to 1909. It would be nice if Asus would update the SSII driver they gave us. Fat chance.

However, in order to solve the issue you posted above, you can go to the file that is shown in the UAC dialogue above, rt-click on it, then go to Properties > Compatibility tab, and go to the bottom and click on "Change Settings for All Users". At the bottom of that new dialogue check the option for "Run this program as an Administrator", and then OK to all that. When you reboot you won't see it again.

You will need Administrator privileges on your login credentials in order to make this change.

If I remember correctly my SSII desktop launcher icon disappeared for me after I did that, so I had to copy that one over from the Start menu. Give it all a shot and let us know if it worked out for you.

Thanks

I have tried setting it to run as admin but when I do that the program doesn't start up with windows anymore?

maybe I can create a new task to start it with windows.

RaffieKol wrote:
Thanks

I have tried setting it to run as admin but when I do that the program doesn't start up with windows anymore?

maybe I can create a new task to start it with windows.

Also you said you tried running as Admin. But did you follow my instructions above and go to that folder and set ALL USERS to run as Admin all the time?
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
Try a reinstall but install as Admin. Maybe you've already done that.
Davemon50