Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

I've a work around which might help.
    Make a shortcut to C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\nhAsusStrix\UserInterfac e\nhAsusStrixUILauncher (The path may be different for you)
    And in the target of the short cut add /noui
    So it looks like this " C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\nhAsusStrix\UserInterfac e\nhAsusStrixUILauncher" /noui
    1) Once Windows has booted check the system tray and if the icon for the sound card is there quit it.
    2)Give it a minute or so and run the shortcut hopefully it will work after that but if it doesn't just repeat 1 & 2

This has been going on for months on no account uninstall the drivers as there is a problem with the licence for them and you won't be able to reinstall them.

ROG Member Array

They released the new drivers 1.1.22 to fix the licence problem.
    Now you can uninstall, reinstall to your hearts content without any problems, great but the control box still wont work.
    The card still isnt detected, nhAsusStrixSvc32.exe does not startup, although strix soundcard shows in the system tray the only way to get it to work is to exit it from the system tray and run nhAsusStrixUILauncher.exe appx 3 minutes after exiting it.

I'm absolutely fed up with this to the point of ditching the card and using my onboard sound or buying a creative card.

I think the next thing to do is to find every site that is selling this card and give a review warning people not to buy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2