cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls Help Armoury Crate Problem

onurozokten
Level 7
I updated the latest version bios I did a clean installation but I can't access the settings.
Should I install Armory 2?
2nd question: Ram and Graphics Card does not work synchronously

S:Windows 10 Pro

Hardware:
Maximus XI Formula
Rog Strix Flare
Rog Delta
Asus o11G Strix 2080 TI
10 REPLIES 10

Re
Level 10
Could be a server problem for your region because the other guy from turkey has the same problems. I would contact the support*

Re@per wrote:
Could be a server problem for your region because the other guy from turkey has the same problems. I would contact the support*

support wont do anything. i live in greece and they just tell me its not their problem

Re@per wrote:

As you said i have the same problem and i am from Turkey 😕

But interesting one our hardfware is also different. So why this problem exists still not know i did more then 6 clean Windows install i did all the drivers updated i tried all different techniques. i tried reinstall uninstall clear cmos etc. i tried to install service packs inside of armoury crate folder. i tried reinstalling everything. But no solution since 2 months no update shown because of that i dont able to manage my ryujin, gladius II, or motherboard (im using Ai süite) but i want to use armoury but this stupid program doesnt let us to manage 😕

Re
Level 10
Have you checked the support page for your devices maybe a firmware update is missing?

Re@per wrote:
Have you checked the support page for your devices maybe a firmware update is missing?

I have the most recent BIOS

onurozokten wrote:
I have the most recent BIOS

Maybe Asus should do like AMD or Nvdia.

Know problems with Armoury Crate

Will be fixed with next update

Or someone from their software team should visit this forums and try to help people or convince them about they are working on this issues. so since 2 months i realized that these are Asus forums but no one from their technical team assist people or joining these conversations.

Probably after 3 years i am going to buy another brand for that reason.

Re
Level 10
Well if u did a fresh install win 10 and have turned on armoury crate in bios. it should work other else it can only be a server issue

Re@per wrote:
Well if u did a fresh install win 10 and have turned on armoury crate in bios. it should work other else it can only be a server issue

Hi,

And I am from Israel and I have absolutely the same problems with ASUS software!

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K, 4700 MHz
Memory: Kingston HyperX KHX2800C14D4/8GX (2x8GB)
Graphics Card #1: ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
Sound Card: Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5
Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q [34" IPS LCD]
Storage #1: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
Storage #2: ST31000524AS (1 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR H110i
Case: CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES AIR 540
Power Supply: CORSAIR HX850i
Keyboard: ROG STRIX FLARE
Mouse: Logitech G900
Headset: Sennheiser GSP 600

At first, the AURA stopped working after the update. Nothing helped - I had to reinstall the Windows and then automatically (apparently the BIOS of the motherboard) installed ASUS Armoury Crate and:

1. Armoury Crate now says that I do not have AURA devices which could be controlled. But I do!

2. Armoury Crate does not see my ASUS video card at all! (not even listed)

3. Armoury Crate constantly requires updating - updating - and again says that you need to update and so on and on! LOOP

For a week I read various forums and topics devoted to excellent software from ASUS and tried to apply all the tips that I came across:
1. Clean Windows installation on a clean SSD and updated.
2. Wherever required - BIOS and drivers updated to the latest versions from the manufacturer’s sites.
3. Using latest versions of all software.
4. Cleaning the registry and reinstalled ASUS software.
5. Deleting different files and folders according to user advice.
6. Dancing a shaman dance around the computer and sacrificed to the computer gods...

Nothing helped... 😞

TheEternaL
Level 9
I don’t know how it is with you, but it certainly doesn’t work for me as I wanted but it works.
It happens after a reboot or start from a cold one that does not immediately start.
It may turn on immediately, or maybe 5 minutes or maybe it will not turn on at all.

Asus ROG Protucts:
Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

In BIOS, I do not have ARMORY CRATE.
Somehow it works.

It works poorly.