cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI Extreme need help with Xmp turn on, something wrong.

cerenbjk
Level 7
Hello everybody, Im sorry my english not well but when I turn on Xmp , my pc turn off and open self with current mhz. All good , I did benchmark tests and passed. When I turn off my pc and wanted turn on , my pc doing same thing like I turn on xmp. When I click turn on button it closed self and open again(like restart self), but in windows all normal(xmp 3600mhz work). Why is happenin ? My cpu and all bios settings are workin stock settings. I closed xmp and the restart thing disappear. The pc turn on and not doing any restart when I click . I turned off memok, still same restart. I tried xmp1 and xmp2 and manual, always that restart thing happenin. My rams are in list dont worry but why that?

Note: I closed pc and I close psu power too with switch button and I open psu and turn on pc , its again closed self and start over, but when I not turn off psu switch and just turn off pc its start without any restarting when turn on pc. Its about memok training thing. Is that any way to passed training mode? Even with psu off ?
1 REPLY 1

cerenbjk
Level 7
Help me.