cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ASUS send replacement M.2 screws for Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

voorhees_13
Level 7
I cannot find the screw and standoff, are they already on the motherboard or did they come separate and will ASUS send a replacement of these required parts? or is there any place that will sell the standoff that will work with my motherboard?
2 REPLIES 2

Retired
Not applicable
support can be tricky sometimes, it often boils down to whom you talk to in the end of the line
one employee can give you the help that you need, while the next says its not possible to assist
have you contacted your local Asus?
otherwise these standoffs and screws should not be too hard to find on internet or ebay, or in computer forums (if a forum user can send you with regular mail)

the standoffs and screws normally comes in the motherboard box (small transparent plastic bag)

Rockford wrote:
support can be tricky sometimes, it often boils down to whom you talk to in the end of the line
one employee can give you the help that you need, while the next says its not possible to assist
have you contacted your local Asus?
otherwise these standoffs and screws should not be too hard to find on internet or ebay, or in computer forums (if a forum user can send you with regular mail)

the standoffs and screws normally comes in the motherboard box (small transparent plastic bag)

I didn't contact ASUS yet as they are not open yet, but I got some pics of the motherboard. I don't think the standoff is already screwed on, but I think I did find my serial number. https://imgur.com/a/OOkcBfV Second picture is in the link.