cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus + Intel Cashback

coldzage
Level 7
Hi everyone,

Basically I purchased a Z390 Strix F with an intel 9700k on a store that was under a cashback/rebate promotion.

On November 29th I made the application on asus website which said it could take up to 20 days.

I never received the cashback nor did I receive any followup emails about it.

I've been contacting asus by email via their website and i haven't gotten a single reply...

So... do we have confirmation Asus exists and is alive?!

On a more serious note can someone from asus help here or does anyone know of an appropriate email address or something?

Thank you in advance.

REgards,
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
You might try bugging ASUS on social media if they have a page for Portugal or the EU. There is an inquiry section on this forum but you *MUST* have an existing RMA to post there. It is not for general inquries so it wouldn't work for your situation. Beyond that small area this is a customer discussion forum with little participation from ASUS. It's just provided as a place for us to chat.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Stevieboyfitzy
Level 7
coldzage wrote:
Hi everyone,

Basically I purchased a Z390 Strix F with an intel 9700k on a store that was under a cashback/rebate promotion.

On November 29th I made the application on asus website which said it could take up to 20 days.

I never received the cashback nor did I receive any followup emails about it.

I've been contacting asus by email via their website and i haven't gotten a single reply...

So... do we have confirmation Asus exists and is alive?!

On a more serious note can someone from asus help here or does anyone know of an appropriate email address or something?

Thank you in advance.

REgards,

I put this info in a thread that was older than I relised until after I posted so I have added this info in this thread as it is regarding the same promotion.

You are not alone mate as I purchased a Maximus XI Formula & Intel 9700K costing £749.98 from Box Computers so I qualified to recieve £130 Cash Back and I am still waiting... I emailed the promotion team and they said it can take up to 90 days before the payment is made after you have been approved which seems a long wait if am honest...if I had of knew the 90 day bit I would not of purchased as usually the longest you wait is 28 days which I actually thought I had seen on the promotion before I purchased but guess that is what all the small writing in terms and conditions that no one ever reads is all about. I purchased both on the 28th November 2019 and it was approved in the first week of December so not sure what the hold up is for it to take so long after approvel. I purchased a lot of ROG gear and I am pretty peeved with how long it takes to receive the cash back after spending so much money.