cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a cracked windows 10 installed gl552vl rog laptop, what can I do?

Satoshi48
Level 7
I have a gl552vl rog laptop. it used not to succesfully install windows updates. Updates end up in a stuck asus screen and i needed to hard reboot to start the pc again and update fails. In one instance it was installing the update and i decided since it was gonna fail why don't i abort it and do a hard reboot right away in the middle of a update installation. It was clearly not a wise decision so it got bricked i believe or something like that. People who I asked what to do recommended me to do a clean installation. So I built a cracked windows and now I want to switch into a genuine one for obvious reasons. Is there any way to obtain my windows license key or if I download windows iso from official website and do a proper clean installation will it be obtained from inside of pc. My recovery partition is deleted because i can't enter recovery. Please help me on what to do with my pc!
4 REPLIES 4

Retired
Not applicable
Genuine Windows 10 pro OEM key Price : 5,5 USD in online stores

download windows 10 ISO (media creator) and install on USB stick
install windows 10 (you can format the drives using the windows installer)
enter the key
done

I have never owned a laptop, but that is how its done on a desktop PC

i wont do any advertising for the shops selling these keys in here

xeromist
Reinstall Windows 10 home 64-bit from ISO
During install select "I do not have a product key" when prompted
Windows will activate based on hardware fingerprint when you reconnect to the internet.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thank you xeromist , I'll try it soon.

Do you have ANY data / photos etc on the laptop that you need to save? Because if you simply reinstall windows, you will likely lose all that data.
If you need to save any data, there is a way to do that even if you cannot boot the machine.
And windows 10 doesn't need to be "cracked". it is free to download and install....but Activation is requested.

Good luck.