New ROGer Array

Unhappy I have a cracked windows 10 installed gl552vl rog laptop, what can I do?

I have a gl552vl rog laptop. it used not to succesfully install windows updates. Updates end up in a stuck asus screen and i needed to hard reboot to start the pc again and update fails. In one instance it was installing the update and i decided since it was gonna fail why don't i abort it and do a hard reboot right away in the middle of a update installation. It was clearly not a wise decision so it got bricked i believe or something like that. People who I asked what to do recommended me to do a clean installation. So I built a cracked windows and now I want to switch into a genuine one for obvious reasons. Is there any way to obtain my windows license key or if I download windows iso from official website and do a proper clean installation will it be obtained from inside of pc. My recovery partition is deleted because i can't enter recovery. Please help me on what to do with my pc!

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Reinstall Windows 10 home 64-bit from ISO
    During install select "I do not have a product key" when prompted
    Windows will activate based on hardware fingerprint when you reconnect to the internet.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

New ROGer Array

thanks.

Thank you xeromist , I'll try it soon.

New ROGer Array

Do you have ANY data / photos etc on the laptop that you need to save? Because if you simply reinstall windows, you will likely lose all that data.
    If you need to save any data, there is a way to do that even if you cannot boot the machine.
    And windows 10 doesn't need to be "cracked". it is free to download and install....but Activation is requested.

Good luck.