cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooler's RGB lighting dependent on start status

Perrorist
Level 7
When I boot up the system, the cooler's RGB kicks in after a second or two, but when I wake it up, most times the cooler's RGB doesn't light up. Why is that?
4 REPLIES 4

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
Considering you don't post WHAT cooler you have, and that you're in the wrong section (this is for motherboards), nobody knows

Ch3vr0n wrote:
Considering you don't post WHAT cooler you have, and that you're in the wrong section (this is for motherboards), nobody knows

Perhaps because my initial thought is that the RGB is connected to the appropriate header on the motherboard and the motherboard is responding to a change in power status. Anyway, the cooler is a CoolerMaster Master Air MA410M. If this is not the correct forum, I'll take the issue elsewhere.

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
I'd start with contacting Cooler master and verifying you've got the cabling hooked up right on the motherboard. Maybe it's picky of being connected to the wrong motherboard header.

I've noticed that the case's light strip also doesn't light up, adding more weight to my suspicion that it's a mobo issue. (The case is a Fractal Design Vector RS.)