cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX531 drivers needed

ttee1996
Level 7
I upgraded my GX531 SSD from 512G to 1T, and I downloaded all drivers from Asus support site. But there is no driver for my RGB keyboard. Therefore, is there any way that I could get GX531 keyboard driver (along with all other drivers not listed on the website)? Thank you so much.
1 REPLY 1

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Welcome to the forums!

Not sure if you missed any downloads from the ASUS support site, but if you haven't erased your original hard drive, look under the C: drive for the eSupport/eDriver folder and copy it to your new drive if available.
Run the AsInsWiz (ASUS Installation Wizard) app to hopefully install whatever was missing from your original image.

You may also want to run the MyASUS app and check if it finds any software updates that can help although I haven't heard if it can help in this kind of situation or not, but probably worth a shot.
Update 1/21/20: Again, not sure how well this will work, but noticed Armoury Crate will install some updates for Aura, so if it's not too late, check if Armoury Crate finds any updates that you need too.

Alternatively if you haven't erased your original hard drive, there should be ways to back up and restore the hard drive image to your new drive (using third-party software), but could take more work.

Hopefully we can hear from more people if they have better suggestions since I haven't looked into this too closely.

Good luck!