cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AX11000 No Firmware Updates - I thought this was an ASUS Router...

TheGrumpyGent
Level 7
My GT-AX11000 is the first router I've purchased from ASUS, after hearing how great they were (at least in the consumer space). I don't think I've seen a router firmware update for months. Is this the type of support I should expect from ASUS?

Very disappointed right now, while it works great there's definitely some areas that need improvement (particularly their app and the administrative UI for the router).
2 REPLIES 2

thunder1990
Level 7
TheGrumpyGent wrote:
My GT-AX11000 is the first router I've purchased from ASUS, after hearing how great they were (at least in the consumer space). I don't think I've seen a router firmware update for months. Is this the type of support I should expect from ASUS?

Very disappointed right now, while it works great there's definitely some areas that need improvement (particularly their app and the administrative UI for the router).

I was thinking the same thing especially since 160MHZ doesn't work in Band 2 5ghz . Should of went with Netgear

thunder1990 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing especially since 160MHZ doesn't work in Band 2 5ghz . Should of went with Netgear

heads up! new firmware just dropped! added wpa3 as well!