cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin fans defaulting to 100%

ptruongy787
Level 7
Everything was running fine until a couple of days ago where everytime I start up Windows or if PC goes to sleep, the 2 fans on the Ryujin rad would spin at 100%.

The above screenshot is showing the ryujin fan, when i first get into windows or when the pc awakes from sleep. I adjust the curve a little and click apply and the rpms go back to normal.
Can anyone shed any light why this would be happening?

Cheers
8 REPLIES 8

recon_camo
Level 7
ptruongy787 wrote:
Everything was running fine until a couple of days ago where everytime I start up Windows or if PC goes to sleep, the 2 fans on the Ryujin rad would spin at 100%.

The above screenshot is showing the ryujin fan, when i first get into windows or when the pc awakes from sleep. I adjust the curve a little and click apply and the rpms go back to normal.
Can anyone shed any light why this would be happening?

Cheers

Have the same problem. All funs go full speed when starting the system.

Re
Level 10
try disable fastboot on windows and delete lastprofile.xml in C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ArmourySDK\AIOFan\RYUJIN and make a new profile

thanks re@per, that seems to have fixed it! appreciate the help.

ptruongy787 wrote:
thanks re@per, that seems to have fixed it! appreciate the help.

your wellcome

For some reason, all the ASUS default fan settings (silent, standard, turbo & full speed) all have my two ryujin rad fans at 100% speed. All the other fans are fine, just the ryujin rad fans.

ptruongy787 wrote:
For some reason, all the ASUS default fan settings (silent, standard, turbo & full speed) all have my two ryujin rad fans at 100% speed. All the other fans are fine, just the ryujin rad fans.

I would connect the radiator fans to the cpu header of your Mainboard*

It's connected to CPU FAN on mb, so the 2 ryujin fans are connected to the splitter on the ryujin and then the fan header I connected to the cpu fan.

HisEvilness
Level 7
In BIOS settings go to fan profile for the header you are using since booting it will use the BIOS fan curve not the one set in software.