cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with Installation AUDIO for ROG-STRIX X570-E GAMING ( incl. SonicStudio )

ralfphisto
Level 7
Hi everyone,

hope I can find here some help.

I have problems to install the correct and best audio-driver with Sonic Studio 3 ( when ss3 works fine ) for my ROG-STRIX X570-E GAMING.

What is the latest driver and which way is the best to install ?

On the DL-Homepage for my board are two packages for download. After unzip there are several folders. I can start asus-setup and the
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8751.1 will be installed. But I cant install Sonic Studio 3, nothing happens when i choose setup in the ss3 folder ...

Dont know what is the best for me and how to load and install ?

Of course i want the best audio output from the MB with Rog Supreme FX 8-Channel HD Audio S1220A Codec.

So my hope is on you here...

Many Thanks for your help.
7 REPLIES 7

louis925
Level 7
Where did you find the Sonic Studio 3 installer? I was not able to find it anywhere from ASUS.
My audio works fine without SS3. And, I have heard some people are having issue with SS3 so I tried to avoid that in the end.

Hi,

i find the SS3 in the audio download package listed for my mainboard on the asus webpage.

SSD is in a folder called UWP

But when i started this setup nothing happens. No installation, no upcoming windows, nothing.

And there are generally more audio setup exe files. I dont know, which one I should install.

No readme file etc.

Also armoury crate shows me an installation option for the realtek-driver. Maybe i shoud install from here.

Of course, I want the best audio with my board.

But i dont know what to do to find the right and best way ...

So when you have an idea, send me please an answere.

I install the one from Armoury Crate.
I am also waiting for ASUS to reply though I felt they don't take a look at this forum.

Okay, until now i installed the latest realtek driver ( via. Armoury Crate ) and Sonic Studio and Radar III and it is running ( Installation via. MS-Store ).

Only Realtek Audio console has a problem to start, no connection to RPC-Service....

In the meanwhile i could solve this problem.

Installed the DTS Sound Unbound App via. MS-Store, made a system restart and

now the Realtek Audio Console is running fine.

Dont know why, but it is working.

Thanks for your help everybody.

Erwin05
Level 10
In the install folder klick on Asussetup this will install the Realtek driver, SonicRadar3, Sonicstudio3.

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-x570-e-gaming-model/HelpDesk_Download