cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Peripherals & Accessories - Additions Requested

dragonclawz69
Level 7
I see that there are a couple Peripherals and Accessories for us ROGers but where are the gaming mice and keyboards? They have headsets/phones but really nothing else. I for one would like to see some more peripherals released by ROG. If they were to come out with a mouse or keyboard that competes or outmatches my current Logitech mouse and keyboard, I would so buy them.

Anyone else thinking this too? Who would like to see ROG release some mice and keyboards to complete the ROG collection and builds?
ASUS ROG M4E-Z
Intel i7-2700K (Stock)
Phanteks PH-TC14PE (Red) CPU Cooler
Sapphire Radeon HD6950 Model 100312SR
GeIL Enhanced Corsa 16GB (4x4GB) Model GEC316GB1600C9QC
Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275W PSU
Thermaltake ArmorPlus VH6000BWS Full Tower Case
WD Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB HDD
2x Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB HDD

19 REPLIES 19

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Good Suggestion, unfortunately I have asked for this as well as a Couple Cases like the Tytan... Honestly if Asus would complete the ROG line instead of letting it be full of holes, they'd see a lot more SALES! Bring back the Front Panel Heads up Display, a Couple Nice Cases, Monitors and Keyboards/Mice Combo's. Hell Asus already has Sound Cards, Headphones and Video Cards that are ROG Branded. For the Serious ROG Fan this wouldn't be passed up... Just ask chrsplmr!

DaemonCantor wrote:
Good Suggestion, unfortunately I have asked for this as well as a Couple Cases like the Tytan... Honestly if Asus would complete the ROG line instead of letting it be full of holes, they'd see a lot more SALES! Bring back the Front Panel Heads up Display, a Couple Nice Cases, Monitors and Keyboards/Mice Combo's. Hell Asus already has Sound Cards, Headphones and Video Cards that are ROG Branded. For the Serious ROG Fan this wouldn't be passed up... Just ask chrsplmr!

I'm sorry, but ASUS answer doesn't hold any water. Come on, a Company that makes an average of 11 US$ Billion turnover per year, cannot attend to the needs of the ROG line? ROG is a niche market!!!

dragonclawz69
Level 7
I'd be all over it too. ASUS makes monitors also so why they couldn't make a couple with the ROG branding is beyond me. I do agree that there are several holes that could be filled fairly easily bu ASUS ROG if they wanted to. Glad to see someone chimed in on this.
ASUS ROG M4E-Z
Intel i7-2700K (Stock)

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I've asked about these things several times and once I was met the the response of their Tech support would be overwhelmed, but I don't see the problem there because for the most part the only people that really buy this stuff are those that know how to use all of it in the first place and they usually don't call Tech Support unless there's no alternative and in that case it's for an RMA not how the hell do I use it.

dragonclawz69
Level 7
You have a very valid point here. As far as being overwhelmed, maybe they mean on the product lines? However the way I see it is that they may only be over whelmed for a little bit as once they start flying off the shelves, they could use the profit margin to expand their production facilities.

Hey ASUS ROG, Start looking into this again will ya!
ASUS ROG M4E-Z
Intel i7-2700K (Stock)

Granger
Level 10
There is a RoG mouse already here
There is also a ROG backpack

Granger wrote:
There is a RoG mouse already here

Hate to burst your bubble but that is in the U.K. I'm in the USA and am not going to import it from across seas. These devices should be available here in the States too.
ASUS ROG M4E-Z
Intel i7-2700K (Stock)

I have that exact mouse. It came free with my bundle. That and the backpack. Bought from B&H Photo.
It's sweet. I like it alot. ASUS lights up in blue and it has a hot DPI button with a little lite bar that shows how high you have it set.
It's a damn nice mouse.

This one:

Asus Z170X + Asus GeFroce GTX Turbo 1070 +... all kinds of Asus goodies. #Fanboi

Peregrine wrote:
I have that exact mouse. It came free with my bundle. That and the backpack. Bought from B&H Photo.
It's sweet. I like it alot. ASUS lights up in blue and it has a hot DPI button with a little lite bar that shows how high you have it set.
It's a damn nice mouse.

This one:

It is not the same mouse!!!