cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA created by ASUS support but no email

1mluer
Level 11
Hi Guys,

I have an RMA number created by support and when I went to create an online RMA is said I already had one. How do I get this process started ?

The RMA number is: * edited by cl-Albert 1/27/20 *

Thank you very much for all of your help.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
4 REPLIES 4

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi 1mluer,

Feel free to discuss privately with me by PM if you prefer.

It appears support only created a case number * edited by cl-Albert 1/27/20 * (if you talk to support again, feel free to provide it so you don't need to repeat everything from last time) for reference and not an actual RMA number.
Not sure if you requested the RMA number from support at the same time, but they should be able to issue it for you as long as you request it.

=================

Otherwise, checked the serial number from your case number at the online RMA site and didn't see any problems to create the RMA number (I didn't actually request or create the RMA number though, so maybe I didn't go far enough), or it accepted your serial number and proceeded to the next page to fill out the rest of your information which I just exited at that point, so not sure if you were seeing problem before or after this point.

Anyway, if you still run into any problems to get the RMA number, please let us know.
Thanks.

By the way, was reading your keyboard RMA issue was still not solved and wondering if you may want to post an update here in a separate thread to see if we can get more people involved with it. Also curious if the video request came from ASUS support or just me which you are free to ignore and maybe you want to discuss more with ASUS support about what they suggest to get it taken care of since they deal with RMAs more than I do. Feel free to discuss more whenever you're ready.

1mluer
Level 11
Thanks CL-Albert. I got them in chat again and they finished the job.. all good ... Thank you for helping. It's already shipped 🙂
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Ok, great and thanks for the update. Yes, saw your RMA number in our system. Also, going to edit your case number for security reasons.

1mluer
Level 11
Thanks
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!