cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius II Wireless - Faulty usb dongle or what?

OzN389
Level 7
Hello, today i received this Gaming mice, and it's wonderful, but...
If use it with the cable, everything is fine, very precise sensor and everything perfect, but, when i use it without the cable, is a disaster.
The sensor is inaccurate, it snaps and is never fluid in movement ( something laggy ).
Is this normal for this mouse, or did I get a bad unit?
I updated everything, software and firmware, I changed all the settings in the ROG Armoury II, but nothing, the problem persists.
Is it really a bad wireless mouse, or did I get a bad unit? :mad:
I've a Razer Mamba Wireless who works great and i never noticed a problem like this, but i've to change it because the scroll button is gonna die...
1 REPLY 1

DryreL
Level 9
OzN389 wrote:
Hello, today i received this Gaming mice, and it's wonderful, but...
If use it with the cable, everything is fine, very precise sensor and everything perfect, but, when i use it without the cable, is a disaster.
The sensor is inaccurate, it snaps and is never fluid in movement ( something laggy ).
Is this normal for this mouse, or did I get a bad unit?
I updated everything, software and firmware, I changed all the settings in the ROG Armoury II, but nothing, the problem persists.
Is it really a bad wireless mouse, or did I get a bad unit? :mad:
I've a Razer Mamba Wireless who works great and i never noticed a problem like this, but i've to change it because the scroll button is gonna die...

Hi there. I had same problem just like you. I used the ROG Gladius II Wireless a few days and then I found a solution for this. Try to disable Surface Calibration in Armoury Crate. That's fixed my mouse snap/lag problem and it works well now. I hope this helps.