cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate not saving settings

W33_GUF
Level 7
Need a bit of help guys,

I am using armoury crate to change the DPI of my Gladius II mouse. I am happy with my settings etc but there isnt a save button? I assumed it automatically saves, so when I close the programme and turn my computer off I expect to keep the settings I have chosen. But when I reboot guess what, the DPI settings have reverted back to the standard setting.

I thought this was a problem with the software so I tried a different setting as far as the Aura goes, This saved and when rebooting my PC the settings on the Aura of the mouse stayed the same but the DPI changed back!

Is there somthing I am doing wrong? I really dont want to have to go into armoury crate every time i turn my pc on to change my DPI. In fact if this is the case I will be buying a different mouse for sure.

Cheers in advance for your help
3 REPLIES 3

Re
Level 10
W33_GUF wrote:
Need a bit of help guys,

I am using armoury crate to change the DPI of my Gladius II mouse. I am happy with my settings etc but there isnt a save button? I assumed it automatically saves, so when I close the programme and turn my computer off I expect to keep the settings I have chosen. But when I reboot guess what, the DPI settings have reverted back to the standard setting.

I thought this was a problem with the software so I tried a different setting as far as the Aura goes, This saved and when rebooting my PC the settings on the Aura of the mouse stayed the same but the DPI changed back!

Is there somthing I am doing wrong? I really dont want to have to go into armoury crate every time i turn my pc on to change my DPI. In fact if this is the case I will be buying a different mouse for sure.

Cheers in advance for your help

can u try disabling fast boot in windows and try again

Re@per wrote:
can u try disabling fast boot in windows and try again

I have the same problem on my TUF GAMING M3

I have the same problem. Did you fix it?