New ROGer Array

Question Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Super Dual OC EVO V2 - Weird fan noise? (Video included)

Is the fans supposed to sound like that at 1-20% fan speed? Or what is that sound even?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerCA2YuNZc

This is brand new graphic card on my new pc build, which is otherwise super silent ~5-10db, but that irritating sound which comes from the graphic card is kinda ruining it.
    What to do?

New ROGer Array

Exclamation Fan noise

I think I'm having a similar issue. At around 0-15% one of the fans spins up and down ever 3 seconds or so. Fan should be fine, because it was replaced not very long ago. Anyone knows anything?

New ROGer Array

Weird Fan Noise also

I am getting a weird fan noise also at times in a cycle of around every 2 - 3 seconds. It only occurs during gaming and when I have exited and looked at GPU tweak the card temperature is either slightly under or over the 55 degrees. I am hoping it is just the fans cycling on/off when the default 55 degrees celsius initial threshold is reached. I might try adjusting the fan curve in GPU tweak to see what happens.
    I'll have to put in a support ticket to get some advice to determine if it is nothing to worry about and recommended settings to tweak.
    Last edited by JasonsDominion; 05-14-2020 at 03:53 AM.

New ROGer Array

Ruido Ventilador

Es un problema muy frecuente, en la mayorÃ*a de casos es mejor llevarlo con el proveedor para evitar malos entendido, me paso algo similar cuando trabajaba en mi mis jardines con encanto, pero despues luego de un tiempo me di cuenta que el problema era por parte de mi proveedor.