cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix X570-E WIFI cards disappear after restart when ErP support enabled

louis925
Level 7
Many people have the issue that the onboard WIFI card and Bluetooth of ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard disappeared from Windows 10 after restarting the computer. And it is due to the bug of ErP support of ASUS motherboard.

If you turn on the ErP support for S5 or S4+S5 states in the power setting in BIOS, the WIFI card will disappear when you restart the computer after a long shut down. The current solution is to completely remove the power for 30s, and disable ErP support in BIOS. I have updated to the latest BIOS version 1405 and the problem persists.

Hope to get update from ASUS soon.
1 REPLY 1

DeathCom
Level 7
louis925 wrote:
Many people have the issue that the onboard WIFI card and Bluetooth of ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard disappeared from Windows 10 after restarting the computer. And it is due to the bug of ErP support of ASUS motherboard.

If you turn on the ErP support for S5 or S4+S5 states in the power setting in BIOS, the WIFI card will disappear when you restart the computer after a long shut down. The current solution is to completely remove the power for 30s, and disable ErP support in BIOS. I have updated to the latest BIOS version 1405 and the problem persists.

Hope to get update from ASUS soon.

I just had this happen after a power outage. WiFi and Blutooth were not the only things to disappear, I lost every integrated motherboard device, even the ability to control aura sync. But a 30 second hard off and restart fixed the issue. Thanks! Asus should get on this...