cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helpdesk / Support no respons for weeks

Fizzlepop
Level 7
Heya Asus/ROG

I've made a helpdesk case the 2020-01-06 and all i've heard is 1 unhelpful response and for weeks have i tried to respond to it, but not been able to reply to it due to the reply button does not work (Tried in both Firefox,IE,Edge,Chrome) and i've even send a mail and no response there either.

At this point i'm at the brink of saying **** it, Asus have sold me a completely unstable board and won't reply to me or the RMA case or anything and everything is left in the dark and i have a system laying dormant and with a motherboard somewhere i don't know or if i will get refund or replacement or just a middle finger

It's unacceptable given that Corsair could reply 1 day after and continued to reply 2-3 times a day over a such simple thing as keycaps already showing tears and even send caps and wanting to replace the entire keyboard. Even EVGA when i used to have GPU at them replied within hours and got the product RMA in no time without a single issue

To info
Casenr: E2001018995
RMA does Proshop.dk take care of and i've asked them several times what the status and like me do they say Asus have not responded.
3 REPLIES 3

davemon50
Level 11
There is a sub-forum entitled "Service Related Inquiries" here. I would suggest moving this thread there for a better chance at someone responding to help.
Davemon50

Mixer
Level 7
Fizzlepop wrote:
Heya Asus/ROG

If you are in North America contact the CEO using this link: https://www.asus.com/us/support/article/787
I bet you'll get an email within 24Hrs and something done. They are actually much better than support and will take over your case.

For anyone else reading this, this isn't a way to initiate support, but a way to remedy support issues when all else fails.

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Fizzlepop,
Very sorry for my late reply.
May you PM me your SN or RMA number?
I will track your case and review the service process.
Thank you so much.