cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G703gx .ICM Files not found !!! Armoury Crate / Game Visual - solved

Sassoos
Level 7
Greetings to all,

1) So i have formatted my PC 2 days ago, and i already had a back up from the OEM of eSupport folder thanks to forums 😄

2) I installed Armoury Crate 2.5.7.0, tried to get the game visual from the Microsoft Store, but it keeps giving me an endless loop of pressing OK and restarting ...

3) Tried to search online for older versions of Game Visual, and i keep getting an error of .ICM files not found, so i was wondering if any1 can guide me how to install the game visual properly, and how to get it working with Armoury Crate

PS: i remember that when i clicked on Game Visual inside Armoury Crate and change Scene lets say RTS, FPS, Vivid Care, etc, the whole screen colors and brightness changes ... how to get that back 😛 ?

Thank you in advance if you could help ^_^
2 REPLIES 2

jdfrench3
Level 12
Please identify what model ASUS laptop you are having these problems in your post title.

After formatting your OS drive.

1. Install a copy of Windows
2. Before allowing Windows to update itself, use the ASUS Installation Wizard found in your eSupport folder and install all the programs and drivers you wish to run.
3. Reboot the laptop, allow Windows now to update itself fully, keep an eye on your Device Manager, your various devices should not have errors, clear all errors before proceeding. This can take some time, sometimes having to go back to the ASUS Installation Wizard and reinstall programs or drivers one at a time.
4. Its at this point you can update your programs and drivers. I recommend you use the IvanRF website to do so. IvanRF uses ASUS sourced programs.

https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
Please identify what model ASUS laptop you are having these problems in your post title.

After formatting your OS drive.

1. Install a copy of Windows
2. Before allowing Windows to update itself, use the ASUS Installation Wizard found in your eSupport folder and install all the programs and drivers you wish to run.
3. Reboot the laptop, allow Windows now to update itself fully, keep an eye on your Device Manager, your various devices should not have errors, clear all errors before proceeding. This can take some time, sometimes having to go back to the ASUS Installation Wizard and reinstall programs or drivers one at a time.
4. Its at this point you can update your programs and drivers. I recommend you use the IvanRF website to do so. IvanRF uses ASUS sourced programs.

https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/

Good Luck

Sorry for not mentioning, got a G703gx Laptop, and thank you for the above it worked 🙂 just needed to update drivers and all worked well from the website you suggested, thanks a million ^^