cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aroumry Crate/ Aura Software

svance76
Level 7
So whats the deal with Aura lighting these days. I'm not able to use Aura or Armoury Crate cause nothing will work. My lights are stuck on white and refuse to reset. I have to delete Amoury Crate once or twice a week just to get my Ryuo to give me the temps I want on the pump head. Now, within Armoury Crate my devises wont even update, I have ZERO control of anything now. I had to download ROG Armoury just to make my claymore keyboard, Gladious II, and Balteus mouse pad function properly. I never had control over my GPU, a Asus strix 2070, within Armoury Crate and have had to always use the Aura RGB lighting control for graphic card program just to make the lights work properly. My motherboard which is a Asus product says its not supported in Armoury Crate when I used to have control sometime ago. I have tried to reload older programs like live dash and Aura 1.07.79 just to be able to get control again and they will not even open up.

Does Anyone have Armoury Crate working properly or older programs that will work to make the lighting work properly? I cant even turn the lights off unless I go into the BIOS to turn it off.
I really like Asus's hardware but the software not so much. Starting to wonder if the next time I do upgrades I should buy another brand that actually have working software that makes the hardware work right.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

karlkimpton87
Level 7
i ham am4 2070s rog card same pump it all upto 12 ,2,20 now can not control nothing sorry i cant help but will keep trying joke

Re
Level 10
svance76 wrote:
So whats the deal with Aura lighting these days. I'm not able to use Aura or Armoury Crate cause nothing will work. My lights are stuck on white and refuse to reset. I have to delete Amoury Crate once or twice a week just to get my Ryuo to give me the temps I want on the pump head. Now, within Armoury Crate my devises wont even update, I have ZERO control of anything now. I had to download ROG Armoury just to make my claymore keyboard, Gladious II, and Balteus mouse pad function properly. I never had control over my GPU, a Asus strix 2070, within Armoury Crate and have had to always use the Aura RGB lighting control for graphic card program just to make the lights work properly. My motherboard which is a Asus product says its not supported in Armoury Crate when I used to have control sometime ago. I have tried to reload older programs like live dash and Aura 1.07.79 just to be able to get control again and they will not even open up.

Does Anyone have Armoury Crate working properly or older programs that will work to make the lighting work properly? I cant even turn the lights off unless I go into the BIOS to turn it off.
I really like Asus's hardware but the software not so much. Starting to wonder if the next time I do upgrades I should buy another brand that actually have working software that makes the hardware work right.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you can contact other user in the discord. my Amoury Crate is working

BigJohnny
Level 13
Like any other software produced by those two sleep deprived guys in a basement that do all the software and BIOS updates It works for fewer than most. Personally any ASUS software I dont have to have, I dont install it. Tried Crate for less than 24 hours and wiped it from my machine. They make great hardware, bit software has always been lacking. I think they need to let those two guys out to see some sunshine for awhile or get a new espresso machine or double doses of Taurine.