Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I just re-read this post and I think I misunderstood the original question. Yes, you should be able to manually configure each console's port forwarding rules and yes, you should be able to achieve open NAT on both, just not at the same time. As far as I know, it is not possible to forward a port to 2 different ip addresses at the same time.

New ROGer Array

Ya we pretty much know that's a given.

I presume maybe that using one of the manual ports seen and available in the xbox networking settings could be configured on PF for the 2nd console. Will have a try with this as well.

This is were uPnP comes in to play when dealing with ports that are needed by two same devices on those routers where two consoles can achieve OPEN NAT while online at the same time.

New ROGer Array

So to update this, I went and entered in a couple of manual OPEN NAT profiles into this section. Enabling Port Forwarding. Used the ports mentioned.
    Only the 1st xbox that was turned on would get open NAT and port 3074 was seen on the console.
    The 2nd console would only get moderate NAT and report having a double NAT condition. Port it used was 50070.

Any ASUS engineers with information on how to get the 2nd console into a OPEN NAT condition with both consoles online at the same time? There has to be some way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2