cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 2.5.7.0 & ROG Strix RTX2070S

TobesEtc
Level 7
Recently built a new PC (Prime Z390-A, RYUO 240, Strix RTX2070S and Aura Terminal). I've installed Armoury Crate 2.5.7.0 and have run all updates. Have updated all device drivers. Windows 10 64, fully up to date (according to Microsoft yesterday).

When I go into AURA Sync I see all devices listed: PRIME Z390-A, ROG RYUO, TERMINAL, ROG STRIX. If I sync them all and use Aura effect, they all work the same. Fan control and OLED display for ROG RYUO all work.

However - for reasons which I now forget and wish had never happened - I want to have the ROG RYUO Cooler and ROG STRIX GPU in one colour effect (let's say red) and everything else in another colour effect (lets say blue). I figured you'd do that by going to AURA Sync, selecting/ticking PRIME Z390A and TERMINAL (leaving RYOU Cooler and STRIX GPU unticked), then via AURA EFFECT setting those devices to Blue. That bit works. Mobo and everything via that and Terminal go Blue.

I then assumed (duh!) that I could go up to DEVICES and set the other two components that way. Indeed, for the ROG RYUO that does work. However, the ROG STRIX GPU isn't displayed there and for the life of me I cannot figure out how I could control the GPU if I want it independent of MOBO colour?

Should hte GPU (and the Controller for that matter) be displayed in DEVICES? How would I set their colour independent of mobo?
2 REPLIES 2

Re
Level 10
there is an other tool for gpus if u want to conrol it go to the support page of your gpu

I cannot believe that the answer is so simple - thank you! Yes, that appears to have worked perfectly!

Now... why didn't Asus Support tell me that? 😉

Thank you!!!