cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog gl503ge fan speed controlling problem

AmiPro
Level 7
Hi,
I am using rog strix gl503ge.I am facing a problem with fan noise.When I start laptop fan automatically making high noise with rog gaming center I can't control fan speed.Even making it silent it won't stop.Maybe there's a software problem or not.There is no fan controlling software for gl503ge .I have tried many software given in youtube but got no solution.8404584046.I still have warranty and I have given my latop for fixing after few days fan noise started again.Please give me some solution urgently..............:(
2 REPLIES 2

PowerPein
Level 7
AmiPro wrote:
Hi,
I am using rog strix gl503ge.I am facing a problem with fan noise.When I start laptop fan automatically making high noise with rog gaming center I can't control fan speed.Even making it silent it won't stop.Maybe there's a software problem or not.There is no fan controlling software for gl503ge .I have tried many software given in youtube but got no solution.8404584046.I still have warranty and I have given my latop for fixing after few days fan noise started again.Please give me some solution urgently..............:(

Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver V8.4.10500.5526 driver installed? Can find here: https://www.asus.com/hu/supportonly/GL503GE/HelpDesk_Download/ -> Others.
What version of windows are you using? On better working me: windows 10 Enterprise.
Chek this: thermal statusz, clean fan, fan cable fix?, replace thermal paste.

balajisri1146
Level 7
Actually, update the entire laptop...like windows updates nvidia update and then install Asus liveupdate and check for all driver update ...Then comes the main part...update the Game centre ROG ...Then try to change the fan speed in that app ...it doesn't works...Don't worry....Just use Fn+F5 and change the fan speed ...you can see the mode changed in the game centre...whereas you cannot change manually inside the app..but the shortcut does the job....and it works ....Hope it helps guys