cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update New Hopes Nothing Changed

areserhat
Level 7
Armoury Crate updated to 2.6.4.0 but nothing changed 😕

is there any changelog or solution find for the update bug ? or with new update somebody will realize something to a new solution?

UPDATE: NOW ARMOURY IS WORKING
I AM ABLE TO CONTROL MY RYUJIN AND MOUSE SEPERATELY AND ALL LIGHTNING SERVICES RUN SMOOTHLY.
19 REPLIES 19

MADEVIL72
Level 8
Well so far nothing good has changed at least from my end when it worked and then updated today only to get these every time I load it.

MADEVIL72 wrote:
Well so far nothing good has changed at least from my end when it worked and then updated today only to get these every time I load it.

I can't even get past the "for fully functions provided by Armoury Crate, we will automatically install related services for you" loading screen. It's amazing that this software could be such utter garbage. Before this, I was stuck in an update loop for the HTML required to use it for my Crosshair VIII Formula. Nothing has fixed this, tried manually deleting everything named Asus, and no luck, including AC in the WindowsApps folder.

The_Grumpy_Cat wrote:
I can't even get past the "for fully functions provided by Armoury Crate, we will automatically install related services for you" loading screen. It's amazing that this software could be such utter garbage. Before this, I was stuck in an update loop for the HTML required to use it for my Crosshair VIII Formula. Nothing has fixed this, tried manually deleting everything named Asus, and no luck, including AC in the WindowsApps folder.

have tried uninstall ac and use the ac installer from the support page?

The_Grumpy_Cat wrote:

In order to get past the update loop problem in the past, I had to reinstall windows and install fresh.

I've since learned to create a fresh install of windows, install all necessary software and drivers, and create a restore point. Then, install asus software. With a fresh windows install, Amoury Crate should be fixed.

_Prophet_ wrote:
In order to get past the update loop problem in the past, I had to reinstall windows and install fresh.

I've since learned to create a fresh install of windows, install all necessary software and drivers, and create a restore point. Then, install asus software. With a fresh windows install, Amoury Crate should be fixed.

I finally managed to get my Armoury crate Aura working. However, it prompts me to install the HTML update for my Crosshair VIII Formula - and no matter what I do - it will not update. Thus, I have no control over my LiveDash OLED. I have tried every uninstall method there is like I said. This program is obviously flawed in so many ways. Hard to imagine Asus will ever resolve the issues we're having given that so many others have had the exact same issue, and the only resolution is a clean install of Windows. Absurd.

The_Grumpy_Cat wrote:
I finally managed to get my Armoury crate Aura working. However, it prompts me to install the HTML update for my Crosshair VIII Formula - and no matter what I do - it will not update. Thus, I have no control over my LiveDash OLED. I have tried every uninstall method there is like I said. This program is obviously flawed in so many ways. Hard to imagine Asus will ever resolve the issues we're having given that so many others have had the exact same issue, and the only resolution is a clean install of Windows. Absurd.

Not true, I can´t see issues from your side but this version has been updated without any issue, so to be honest it´s not corrupted SW. Some users can find issues, same as me, but with armoury I always ended with working stuff.

You should try to delete programdata/armorySDK and following folders but there are more advices on Asus discord. Good luck.

The_Grumpy_Cat wrote:

Not true, I can´t see issues from your side but this version has been updated without any issue, so to be honest it´s not corrupted SW. Some users can find issues, same as me, but with armoury I always ended with working stuff.

You should try to delete programdata/armorySDK and following folders but there are more advices on Asus discord. Good luck.

timiman
Level 7
It was a mess and it is still a mess.
After the update my x470-F Gaming is not showing as a supported device.
This is getting more and more unusable by every update published.
Also, the update was forcing a windows restart upon every restart !
Has this software been tested before published to the users ?
Is this a "public alpha" release or what?

Yup, my Maximus Code XI isn't showing as a supported device on Armoury nor Aura Sync anymore...

Can we get a reply from the devs or something?