cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with TUF Gaming K5 keyboard

xXxDEFAULTxXx
Level 7
Hello ASUS community. I just don't know where to get assistance or support. I bought ASUS TUF Gaming K5 keyboard on the new year but a few days later I've discovered that I am not able to hold 'D' button. It happens randomly but mostly when you are typing fast or just playing a game. It's impossible to use it because you are not able to turn right or do other actions in games which binded to this button. It also happens for other buttons but very rarely. I've spent a month with half in trying to repair it with warranty but no luck. Warranty service just says that it doesn't have any kind of defects/issues.
You can view this problem here:

If you are the owner of this keyboard too please let me know does this happens for you or no. I strongly beleive that this is just a software problem and nothing more. I've checked that this issue happens on any pc.
2 REPLIES 2

xXxDEFAULTxXx
Level 7
Fun fact: I tried to connect it to ps4 just for a fun test. I've tried to type text very fast and immediately after this hold the button. And this problem never happens on ps4 but happens on any pc. What is this? ::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xXxDEFAULTxXx
Level 7
So it has been replaced by another one but after 3-4 weeks of use it happend again but with Left Shift key now lulz