cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Delta Static Annoying Noise

iSaMuRai689
Level 7
Hello. I have recently gotten myself a ROG Delta headset. First few days it was working perfectly fine. However recently it started making this white static noise from time to time and its very annoying... I don't know how to fix this and if I call or chat asus support, they will tell me to reset the computer blah blah and it doesn't help because I have already done it... Please help, if you know a solution. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

new2rog2
Level 7
I too have recently purchased the delta headset.

This said, Things have gone haywire for my computer. as somehow armoury crate was uninstalled, and i reinstalled it, but now things are not working completely as before. It has also changed the name of my keyboard (laptop) and is picking it up differently than before. With this said. It has a buzzing static in the left headset speaker, and every mouse click produces this buzz. One post said its a bad mother board. I also don't know what I should do. Why should Rog products cause problems with each other, I have Rog laptop, Gladius II mouse and Delta USB C headset.

I read I needed to do a fresh install, but my computer won't do a factory reset or reinstall. I have also read that this is something wrong with the computer, and I should send it back in.

I was hoping to be able to use these, and before armoury went screwy, some sound options were sounding pretty good except for static. But in reality, the 15 dollar headset I was using before, caused no driver issues or scrambling or anything. Where as this, seems to have changed my computer now and still doesn't sound good. Also mic won't work in one game. Not sure why, mic works for other programs.

ViPERacing
Level 7
Mine had static noise when I had it hooked to my usb port on my keyboard. Having it plugged on my monitor is just fine so see if it gets better when plugged into another port on the computer and see if the wire is too close to any other electrical wire/device.

My headset produces a high-pitched whine that follows the “pattern� of the aura sync lighting on my rog strix flare keyboard and rog strix gladius 2 mouse. Any button press or click causes the sound. It doesn’t seem to matter which USB port I use, the problem persists. This includes plugging it into a USB switch. If I turn off the aura lighting, the whine goes away. Any ideas?