Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    ROG Enthusiast Array skyhopper01 PC Specs
    skyhopper01 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Code
    ProcessorIntel I9-9900k @ 5.1ghz
    Memory (part number)GSKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB @ 4133mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix Platinum 2080ti
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG27UQ 4k 144HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Ryujin 360mm
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv TG
    Power SupplyAsus ROG Thor 1200p
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset ASUS ROG Delta

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    ROG Theta 7.1 Volume Issue

    Hey Folks, So I recently purchased the Theta 7.1 headset to upgrade my ROG DELTA and I have discovered a weird issue when changing the output to 7.1 from stereo in ROG ARMORY. when using 7.1, all sounds become much quieter. I have to use the headset at 100 percent volume and it is not loud at all. Overall the General Volume of this headset does seem to be lower than the Delta. Does anyone have any insight on this issue or perhaps a soloution?

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Check if you haven't changed the 7.1volume control, like putting the bass all the way up. I did something like that and in fact, it pushes the audio of your system to the max, but only for the bass, making all the other sounds very low.

  3. #3
    ROG Junior Member Array makitos666 PC Specs
    makitos666 PC Specs
    MotherboardMSI Mpg Z390 Gaming Plus
    Processorintel i9 9900KS
    Graphics Card #1rtx 2080ti
    Sound CardSound BlasterX AE-5
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO
    Headset/Speakers ROG Theta 7.1

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhopper01 View Post
    Hey Folks, So I recently purchased the Theta 7.1 headset to upgrade my ROG DELTA and I have discovered a weird issue when changing the output to 7.1 from stereo in ROG ARMORY. when using 7.1, all sounds become much quieter. I have to use the headset at 100 percent volume and it is not loud at all. Overall the General Volume of this headset does seem to be lower than the Delta. Does anyone have any insight on this issue or perhaps a soloution?

    I have exactly the same problem, in stereo they sound relatively loud. But when I put 7.1 mode, it sounds very weak.
    In fact, I prefer to watch movies in stereo even though the source is 5.1, because nothing is heard.

    I come from a strix 7.1 (wired), and I thought that this was improving the hardware, but I think I was wrong.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Premetto che anche io ho lo stesso problema per quanto riguarda la funzione 7.1, il suono è davvero basso anche al massimo. Qualcuno di voi ha aggiornato il firmware da Armoury 2? io si ed il suono è diminuito ulteriormente. Sono molto deluso da Asus!

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Same problem here ... sound very low.
    Last edited by Javisoft; 04-08-2020 at 05:55 PM.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Ho parlato con Asus Rog e mi hanno detto che è un problema di firmware. A metà aprile rilasceranno uno nuovo firmware che aumenta il volume. Speriamo bene!
    Last edited by iadda320; 04-09-2020 at 02:05 PM.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by iadda320 View Post
    Ho parlato con Asus Rog e mi hanno detto che è un problema di firmware. A metà aprile rilasceranno uno nuovo firmware che aumenta il volume. Speriamo bene!
    We will wait then to see if they correct it

  8. #8
    ROG Junior Member Array makitos666 PC Specs
    makitos666 PC Specs
    MotherboardMSI Mpg Z390 Gaming Plus
    Processorintel i9 9900KS
    Graphics Card #1rtx 2080ti
    Sound CardSound BlasterX AE-5
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO
    Headset/Speakers ROG Theta 7.1

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by iadda320 View Post
    Ho parlato con Asus Rog e mi hanno detto che è un problema di firmware. A metà aprile rilasceranno uno nuovo firmware che aumenta il volume. Speriamo bene!
    I have what I think is the latest version, 0038.

    I have not noticed too much the increase in volume, I still find it unsatisfactory due to the high price I have paid.

    I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks so. I hope you are right and they fix it

  9. #9
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by makitos666 View Post
    I have what I think is the latest version, 0038.

    I have not noticed too much the increase in volume, I still find it unsatisfactory due to the high price I have paid.

    I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks so. I hope you are right and they fix it
    c

    con il firmware 0038 il volume si abbassa ancora di più, io ho fatto il reso e con le nuove cuffie sono rimasto con il vecchio firmware 0034 che si sente più forte rispetto allo 0038. Bisogna aspettare il prossimo firmware a metà aprile che a detta di asus dovrebbe aumentare decisamente il volume.

  10. #10
    ROG Junior Member Array makitos666 PC Specs
    makitos666 PC Specs
    MotherboardMSI Mpg Z390 Gaming Plus
    Processorintel i9 9900KS
    Graphics Card #1rtx 2080ti
    Sound CardSound BlasterX AE-5
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO
    Headset/Speakers ROG Theta 7.1

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by iadda320 View Post
    c

    con il firmware 0038 il volume si abbassa ancora di più, io ho fatto il reso e con le nuove cuffie sono rimasto con il vecchio firmware 0034 che si sente più forte rispetto allo 0038. Bisogna aspettare il prossimo firmware a metà aprile che a detta di asus dovrebbe aumentare decisamente il volume.
    You have any new?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •