cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ax11000 network map devices

robmp11
Level 7
How do you remove devices on the network map you know longer have. It shows offline on the phone app, and devices that where connected @ one time. Linksys EA9500 made it easy to remove old devices. thanks
4 REPLIES 4

ronspitzer
Level 8
I have asked about this several times with no luck. Even upgrading firmware did not clear it. Resetting to factory might do it but that is a bit extreme to fix an issue like this. There does not seem to be an easy way to clear this list of computers. I fix computers for a living and have many, many computers listed that do not exist any more as they belonged to clients. On my router they do not show up in the list of devices any more but they still show on the smartphone app which tells me they are still stored somewhere in the router.

As per normal., all device will clear by once you refresh the Network Map device. It has noting to do with resetting the router. Please correct if I I am wrong, did, why not clear the cache of your browser to give a try. I am sound stupid, but that the only way I can think right now.

ronspitzer
Level 8
If it was just a cache then it would be simple. I installed the router app on a brand new never used tablet and it show the list of all the old devices. The only place it can be getting this information from is the router. You may not see them in the network map using a computer but you will still see them in the APP. Installing new Firmware does NOT clear it either as all the settings stay when you update firmware. Reset to factory does clear it all and is the only way that i have found to clear it. Also, if you reset to factory and then reload a config file all the old computers come back in the smartphone app. Tried about everything possible and nothing removes them other than a complete reset and manually reprogramming.

Hello,

this is also happening when you open the router GUI. Go to VPN, VPN FUSION and try to add a device to Exception List.In the client name menu scroll to the button and click show offline clients.