Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

My laptop became completly unusable when downloading seomething, apart from the fact that the connection keeps droping every 15 20 min if let alone, If I try to play something or just watch something on youtube the internet drops every 1-2 mins.

Managed to fix it by changing again the wireless adaptor to the Intel 9260NGW (the one inside the laptop, I completly gave up on the Asus warranty as is nonexistent for me even that I have the Asus Premium Care bought...) and changing the channel width to 20Mhz Only. To do this you have to open device manager -> Network adapters ->right click on Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz -> Properties -> Advanced and change Channel width (Either 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz or both) to 20Mhz only, click okay and restart... this seems to have fixed the issue in my case as now I´ve been downloading and watching streams at the same time and there were no errors.

https://i.imgur.com/wQUZHYB.png

This is not possible on the original 8822CE as there are very limited options in the device manager -> Adaptor advanced properties.
    Last edited by FlMihai; 07-04-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2