Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with ASUS ROG PG248Q - Automatic factory reset, OSD error, new menu, etc

Deil23
Level 7
Issues with ASUS ROG PG248Q - Automatic factory reset, OSD error, new menu, etc
The issue:

First, the HDMI option is not working well and if the OSD button is pressed when the monitor is connected to the HDMI port it auto-factory resets.

Second, the monitor is also acting weird with a Display Port (which I use as main) because it auto-factory resets on each computer shut down or restart.

Third, when the cable is disconnected it also auto resets itself. The first thing I see when this happens is the monitor flashing red, blue, green and white colors when off signal or on standby.

Fourth, when the monitor recovers itself it sends me to the "Light in Motion" . I have to do this all the time . The monitor flashes those colors even if it is not connected to the PC

Fifth, a new menu appeared with information about the monitor and several options that were not there. I had not seen this menu before. I will post a picture below.

But do note, if I don't reset the computer, shut down or disconnect any cables. The monitor seems to be fine (resolution and 144hz refresh rate), but it doesn't matter. This is because if I tweak the monitor options to lets say, put FPS mode instead of Racing mode. Or if I put the Adaptive Contrast or modify the Dark Boost option it doesn't save as far as I restart or shut down the computer. Even if I put the computer to sleep it does that.
0 REPLIES 0