cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate missing livedash on lastest update

tomcoleman
Level 9
Armoury Crate used to be where i would control livedash OLED for my ROG Crosshair VIII Formula x570 motherBoard.

I'm on version 2.6.4.0

Seems the OLED/Livedash is missing, how can i fix this?
9 REPLIES 9

sfdmark
Level 7
That's strange...Is you motherboard detected under the device tab? I mean you have to click the device and then you should see your motherboard there. For me, strangely enough Armoury Crate works good for now. However, I had numerous problems with it in the past (unable to update, miss recognition of devices etc) but now woks good. I have the same M/B as you do.

tomcoleman
Level 9
In my Sync devices i have addressheader and Memory both of which i can change.

If i click on Device it shows my motherboard when i select i get "please update" when i click update goes around in a loop.

I have the same issue, Dont have live dash option and goes in a loop when i try to click devices.

tomcoleman
Level 9
i re-installed it now working again !

It's been a couple of weeks since my LiveDash is not responsive. Actually, Armory Crate does not recognize the MOBO.

Icue used to be able to recognize it, but now it is also not displaying my Asus hardware.

I've reinstalled several times, cleaning registry each time, to no avail.

Is there any fix I have not tried?

erixx11
Level 11
STRANGE. As all Asus-hole software.

I have been having troubles with live dash and aura. I uninstalled them yesterday just in windows control panel/installs and then I installed Crate from Windows shop. After some hanging and updates, it restarted and worked (livedash, mobo lights, rgb strips, etc...)

SEEMS THEY FIXED IT

The only way I got it to work was by clean installing Win10.

But...I switched my M.2. and clean installed Windows again...and the OLED hasn't been working since.

Latest Bios (1302), ArmoryCrate downloads and installs automatically, it even recognizes the MoBo, which it wasn't able before. But my OLED died.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
tomcoleman wrote:
Armoury Crate used to be where i would control livedash OLED for my ROG Crosshair VIII Formula x570 motherBoard.

I'm on version 2.6.4.0

Seems the OLED/Livedash is missing, how can i fix this?

How did you update Armoury Crate? From the manufacturer's product support page or the Windows store?

erixx11
Level 11
clean install of Windows for a f****g stupid tiny display, yeah wonderful!