Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

Lets move to Canada.....

@GOR52, that is sad...because that is so true...is it any wonder that the firefighter/police force has such a high job satisfaction rating, and Congress such a low one???
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Banned Array

During a robbery in Guangzhou, China, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank: "Don't move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you."

Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called "Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.

When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: "Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!"

This is called "Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to do!

When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): "Big brother, let's count how much we got."

The older robber rebutted and said: "You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!"

This is called "Experience.” Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!

After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: "Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank”.

This is called "Swim with the tide.” Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!

The supervisor says: "It will be good if there is a robbery every month."

This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.

The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: "We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!"

This is called "Knowledge is worth as much as gold!"

The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.

This is called "Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!

Got inspired by Chris i must admit.....
    Last edited by Rockford; 10-02-2013 at 12:16 AM.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Spot on my brother. They see the face of the clown and walk by. But the heart beats deep beyond and under the mask.
    The battle of lies being told in the US casts great shadows upon the truth. They shall be their own demise. Others have learned the hard
    way that a sleeping giant awaits. The mistake to clear the mirror of smoke will come and the giant will rise again.

Lady liberty will not remain silent for eternity .. and someday soon will start ringing her bell once more.

The greatest lie ever repeated is .. The Republicans are for they Rich. That is where the jobs come from my friends.
    Ingenuity marketed world wide, prosperity to all.
    If the dems are for the 'working man' and 'poor' then why do they supply food stamps at starvation levels and
    not opportunity ???

oooops .. don't get me started. Shut it down, feel the pain the economic engine has felt. All 'non-essential' is
    afterall non-essential.
    Reagan taught us well. Give tax breaks to business and they re-invest to make more profit, this is why they
    exist. Trickle down was a success, the tax revenues exceeded the wildest expectations, the dems could not
    resist spending every last cent and demanding more as is true now.
    ooops .. I'm going for a shower.c.

Chris, did you notice> Joker got no ears

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Menthol PC Specs
    Menthol PC Specs
    MotherboardM 10 Apex / XI gene
    Processor8700K / 9900K
    Memory (part number)2x8 Gskill Trident Z 4266/2x2x8 Gskill Trident Z 4500
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2080ti / GTX 1060
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Ae5 / Onboard
    MonitorBENQ 32" 4K
    Storage #1Intel 900p 480GB/Samsung 960 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2Intel 750 1.2TB/Plextor 1 TB 2X 950 Pro
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i AIO / H1110i
    CaseCorsair 740 ? Lian Li Air
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i / AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair
    Mouse ASUS Strix
    Headset HyperX Cloud Alpha
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z906
    OS 10 X64 Pro
    Network RouterVerizon Fios
    Accessory #1 Intel Wifi BT pcie card
    Accessory #2 Red Bull
    Accessory #3 English Breakfast Tea

If were talking revolution, count me in

Good now we are 3..

Now we need a land..

Any suggestions?, dont worry about the present citizens, they need to go....

i bet all 3 of us think thats a good idea, and if thats not democracy what is?

A island?
    Last edited by Rockford; 10-02-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Whitepaw Now you have 4 You could take care of the Social Stuff, Menthol can take care of the Food Stuff, chrsplmr can take care of the Technical Stuff and I'll handle the Stupid Stuff....Perfect Government fills the Full Circle of Life!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast