Views:	10 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	11354
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama-cry-baby21.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	164.9 KB 
ID:	11353
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 09-01-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Let me now say that I HIGHLY respect the office of President of the United States of America ... just not the dude currently in the office!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG 師傅 Array Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Laptop?...No way! (Model?...Jun Amaki...yes way!)
    MotherboardROG ZENITH EXTREME
    ProcessorTHREADRIPPER 1920X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GVK
    Graphics Card #1GTX Titan X
    Graphics Card #2SLI is dead to me
    Graphics Card #3Tri SLI is even dead to Nvidia
    Graphics Card #4Quad SLI is dead to everybody especially my credit card
    Sound CardXonar Essence STX
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 PRO
    Storage #22x OCZ VERTEX 3/2x WD Caviar Black 500GB / 2x WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop: Dual D5s, Dual Alphacool Monsta 480s, XSPC Raystorm Neo TR4, EK TitanX WaterBlock
    CaseNope!...Phobya Bench...let it all hang out man!
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-1200XP3
    Keyboard Logitech G810 or Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (MKI 73)
    Mouse G502 or Speedy Gonzalez...not Mickey...don't do Disney!
    Headset ...firmly on neck
    Mouse Pad Mouse don't got his own pad man...lives with me
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Spinnaker...or you mean the speakers in my head...man too many voices to name them all
    OS Win XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Spyware Edition
    Network Router56k modem
    Accessory #1 Umm...nice tie?
    Accessory #2 Err...belt?
    Accessory #3 3 accessories?! I'm not a girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Let me now say that I HIGHLY respect the office of President of the United States of America ... just not the dude currently in the office!
    Unfortunately, I think the dude in The Office doesn't respect The Office and doesn't respect the United States.....

Attachment 11361

well the problem is the congress thats stonewalling him.
    he want that the ritch pay more taxes but the ritch dont want to, they want to get ritcher and pay no taxes.
    just see the monney they got the car factories and the bonuses the one on the top got?
    do you have enny ansver for that?
    the ritcher get ritcher and the poorer gets even more poorer.

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    he want that the ritch pay more taxes but the ritch dont want to, they want to get ritcher and pay no taxes.
    just see the monney they got the car factories and the bonuses the one on the top got?
    +1 for rich getting richer ... -1 for poor getting poorer. = 0

Under capitalism, the intelligent, hard-working, and productive members of society win. Smart business owners such as Bill Gates make their money through innovation, marketing, with a lot of hard work. They are reaping the rewards of their hard work and dilligence. Sure he is richer than just about everybody in the world, but he earned that wealth. Think about the poorer people who, if they are willing to work, he can hire so that they can advance their lot in the world through work, just as Bill did.

Too often people say, "I was born this way, I can't change it." That isn't true.
    1) Bill Gates is a college dropout -> richest man in the world.
    2) John Carmack is a college dropout -> best computer game programmer in history ... owns multiple Ferraris and is trying to make civillian space travel possible. That is spending a lot of money on what might never (But considering his work ethic and skills probably will) pay off.

John is interested in it for personal reasons (rockets in rocketlaunchers are similar to rockets on launchpads ) as well as wanting to advance the technology of humanity.

Think about it this way: if everyone were exactly equal in wealth, I doubt that anyone could afford to start a business to make more money.

Taxes: the top 10% in America pay 90% of the taxes, I wouldn't call that fair.

To be honest, the divide between the rich and the poor gets wider, but the poor in America are inestimably better off than those in Haiti and Zimbabwe.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

The governments job is not supposed to ensure equal outcome, it is supposed to ensure opportunity.

The problem is with the so called "leaders" of groups that claim it is the government's responsibility to take from one group of people and give it to another all in the name of fairness.

A real leader would help their constituents to realize they can be successful with the correct application of directed energy and effort. The government is there to ensure people do not cheat and help people who truly cannot get the same opportunity as others. (In reality there are very few people who do not have the same opportunity. They may have a harder road, but they can still succeed nonetheless.)

Instead the government has turned into a bloated, entitlement driven leviathan. People are being told by their leaders that they should have what other people have without having to put in the effort or shoulder the same risk.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Yes, I do have an answer for that my friend.
    You have recited the liberal media talking points and thats all .. no offense to you .. but Wind.
    The car factories (unions) got money in the bail out from tax payer money .. the 'rich' investors
    got screwed .. the top executives that got bonuses you speak of were union royalty.
    The theft of money by the government is at criminal levels .. death tax is over 70% .. that
    your father worked for to give to you and yours.
    The rich get richer only when their businesses prosper .. through hard work as they should ..
    employing all the ones on the free lunch cart now.
    ie .. romney said he never paid less than 15% ... of millions. Why is 'his' 'fair' share more ?
    Thats $150,000 per $1,000,000 .... Did you make $150k last year ? Do you know anyone
    that paid in excess of that ? The top 3% pay 70% of the Taxes .. Math?
    Thats the money the 'would' invest in the economy .. but the government squanders.
    Average disability check through U.S. Social Security is $600 per month ...
    average rent ? $650 ... see a problem ?
    The problem is not that the rich do not pay enough ... congress spends too much ..
    and not on the poor ..
    Nancy Pelosi spent $40,000 on a center piece for one dinner... wha ?

The founding fathers would of been shooting by now ..

As to congress blocking this bunch ... Thank GOD Almighty brother .. enough is enough.
    Not one penny of the stimulus money .. $Trillions .. was spent on gearing up production of anything ..
    just spending ... buying votes .. supporting unions .. welfare poverty cycles (Modern Slavery) ..
    and did I mention buying votes ?
    They hired 250,000 i.r.s. workers to collect ObamaCareTax .. from ??? what incomes ???
    I could go on for hours about why the few lines you have scrawled above are wrong .. lies.
    With all due respect my brother.

If you want to learn the truth listen to cspan when congress is in session .. listen to both sides
    of the isle .. and you decide.
    StoneWalling ? The first two years the Dems had a lock .. could not be blocked .. spent more
    than all the administrations before , thats All administrations .. and gained what ?
    Who is better off than 4 years ago ? hahhahahaha ... 'them'.

The rich getting richer has nothing to do with the poor getting poorer .. hahhahaa ..
    Senior Citizens and Welfare Needy (deserving) are on strict fixed incomes ... which car
    from ObamaMotors(GM)--the Volt?--can they afford ?? none gas has doubled.
    And thats only the beginning .... sound bites ? ObamaCare is 2000 pages alone.
    you been lied too .. dont feel bad ..

as far as anybody can tell .. nobody voted for Obama the first time .. nobody will admit it.
    I have lived in both Americas .. This one is not Freedom.c.

Zy,Todd,Arne,knn--all..cudos
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 09-02-2012 at 02:42 AM.

Banned Array

Do you want to pay more taxes? Then why would the so called rich. I call them hard and smart workers myself. Can't wait to be one of them. BTW The so called Rich pay about 40% of all the taxes and they are less than 1% of the population so how fair is that?

This country's economy is based on capitalism, and has been from day one. So we need someone who is good at it to run it. You would not want a black smith to pull a tooth. So you need someone who will get the Federal Government out of the w

ay of the economy. Taxes need to be lowered across the board from the so called one percenters to the minimum wage earner. If the Rich person who owns the business can use the money that the government is not taking from him to grow his business (hire employees) and the middle class and lower earner's can keep more of their paychecks and can spend more on things they need and want. Then that makes the Rich person who owns the business make a greater profit and grow his business even more and hire and or give more pay to his/her current emplyees who have earned their pay. And it is not even the rich person, it is the guy just like me who is trying to get a small business (the backbone of America) going, but there is so much government crap in the way and the fact that they take to much of my money to feed the people who will not work. If these business' large and small can grown without the government taking our money we can offer a wage that will get those who will not work off the welfair rolls because the high paying job is just a better deal. With those people off the rolls tax money can go to better uses such as defence and the space program. It is a known fact that when taxes are lowered tax Revenue goes up. That is because a greater number of people are paying taxes and with a higher volume business that also generates more taxes on the new volume of busiess. So obama wanting to just take money from us just to be "fair" and then give it to failed "green jobs" and to people who live off of the produsers will not grow this country. So you can keep falling for the left wing propaganda if you want to, but just remember this. Socailism works great, until you run out of other peoples money.
    Last edited by speed; 09-02-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Banned Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	376625_423031811065381_2034761284_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	11378 nice brother funny how he wont help his own family.

ROG 師傅 Array Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Laptop?...No way! (Model?...Jun Amaki...yes way!)
    MotherboardROG ZENITH EXTREME
    ProcessorTHREADRIPPER 1920X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GVK
    Graphics Card #1GTX Titan X
    Graphics Card #2SLI is dead to me
    Graphics Card #3Tri SLI is even dead to Nvidia
    Graphics Card #4Quad SLI is dead to everybody especially my credit card
    Sound CardXonar Essence STX
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 PRO
    Storage #22x OCZ VERTEX 3/2x WD Caviar Black 500GB / 2x WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop: Dual D5s, Dual Alphacool Monsta 480s, XSPC Raystorm Neo TR4, EK TitanX WaterBlock
    CaseNope!...Phobya Bench...let it all hang out man!
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-1200XP3
    Keyboard Logitech G810 or Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (MKI 73)
    Mouse G502 or Speedy Gonzalez...not Mickey...don't do Disney!
    Headset ...firmly on neck
    Mouse Pad Mouse don't got his own pad man...lives with me
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Spinnaker...or you mean the speakers in my head...man too many voices to name them all
    OS Win XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Spyware Edition
    Network Router56k modem
    Accessory #1 Umm...nice tie?
    Accessory #2 Err...belt?
    Accessory #3 3 accessories?! I'm not a girl!!

Hey come on now, that's not fair! If you had to spend $10M dollars of tax payers money on Michelle's holidays how much would you have left for your half brother in Nairobi? The Obamas have expenses you know. Just recently they had to go to the same place (Martha's Vineyard) on holiday and due to their mismatched schedules they had to take a private jet each.... arriving 4 hours apart. That has to cost you money....and the you is not third person.

Attachment 11379

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast