cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL702VMK NVME booting Issue

Matze2k0
Level 7
Hello all,

does anyone experience booting issues with NVME drives since the latest BIOS release (305)?
I've been using an Intel NVME until the BIOS Update but ever since it won't boot from time to time. The Notebook will go straight into the BIOS.
It will boot after several attempts eventually. No issues with regular m.2 Sata drives. The Intel NVME works just fine with an ASRock B350 MoBo.

Thanks,

Mat
4 REPLIES 4

davemon50
Level 11
Disable Fast Boot and CSM in BIOS and see if it persists.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
Disable Fast Boot and CSM in BIOS and see if it persists.

both were already disabled.

davemon50
Level 11
OK good. Which driver are you using? Intel's or something intrinsic to MS ? Have you tried both of them? May make no difference in booting, but also could.

Have you tried reverting to the previous BIOS to see if it becomes stable again? Sometimes that is tricky with the laptops.

And I would try one other thing as well. Disable fast startup in Windows power options, and also if you have the option to not enable fast boot in BIOS then do that too.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
OK good. Which driver are you using? Intel's or something intrinsic to MS ? Have you tried both of them? May make no difference in booting, but also could.

Have you tried reverting to the previous BIOS to see if it becomes stable again? Sometimes that is tricky with the laptops.

And I would try one other thing as well. Disable fast startup in Windows power options, and also if you have the option to not enable fast boot in BIOS then do that too.

the only thin that helps is reverting to an older BIOS but that is not an option, though.