Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

also that i think about it i never installed back aurmory crate because i only install it to get my keyboard lights (always white) and they were working
    Last edited by TX2000; 05-13-2020 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typos

ROG Enthusiast Array

i doubt the bios fix it...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by TX2000 View Post
    i was having the same issue on the same model. I reformated my computer and it is working fine so far (knocks on wood) probably a windows update?
    I will try again tomorrow, but this time I will boot into the BIOS first to see if the battery percentage has changed or not.

ROG Enthusiast Array

post here EVER, as everyone that have done some try could have the answer without knowing...

...i will wait for a new bios, but if marios can share the 312 for 504gw is a good thing for the owners of this laptop.

I have the 704gw so i can't install the eventual new bios that asus have installed on Marioos laptop.

New ROGer Array

Same baterry problem!

Quote Originally Posted by gieffe22 View Post
    post here EVER, as everyone that have done some try could have the answer without knowing...

...i will wait for a new bios, but if marios can share the 312 for 504gw is a good thing for the owners of this laptop.

I have the 704gw so i can't install the eventual new bios that asus have installed on Marioos laptop.
    Marioss have gl504GM, same model as mine. I hope he will share here bios 312 version .

Moderator Array

Dear all,
    for those who have send your device to service center but did not fix the problem,
    please PM me your SN and RMA number.
    I will confirm that BIOS 312 issue as well.
    Really sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
    Thank you.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I sended you a pm... waiting for your tips...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by TX2000 View Post
    i was having the same issue on the same model. I reformated my computer and it is working fine so far (knocks on wood) probably a windows update?
    it definitely seems to be something going on Windows the causes the battery to deplete to zero since I tried to boot to BIOS and the battery percentage remains the same, the moment I boot to Windows the battery led starts blinking and the laptop shut down.

Can you please confirm if the issue happened again after formatting your PC?

ROG Enthusiast Array

waiting for Blake answer. He say that he keep me updated about asus answer to the problem. So, i hope that asus come out with good news

ROG Member Array

Exclamation Faulty batteries

Hi all,
    @thafunker, @gieffe22, @Marioss, (thafunker and TX2000 already seen this) one year ago I have opened this thread regarding this problem in here .

As you can see from post #15 the issue was still present even after just 1 month the first RMA, so they changed my faulty battery with another faulty battery and in the second RMA nothing was done by asus support (portugal). You can see all the battery reports later after that post.

So from my point of view all batteries I was given were faulty and when laptop is plugged in with 100% I think there is no function that interrupts the course of electricity through the battery, because before my first RMA when I was playing the battery was dropping even if plugged in, and this is the biggest fault in a laptop in my opinion.

Blake reached out to me too and I would like to keep this current thread as the official one.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast